"Birds make great sky-circles
of their freedom.
How do they learn it?
They fall, and falling,
they are given wings."

-Rumi (translated by Coleman Barks)

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Back from the land of Oz

Finally back from my vacation and wow, it was great to get away. It gave me time to think and relax, and just celebrate life.

Surprisingly, the airplane flights were not too bad. I used the lidocaine patches for the longer flights and they did last the full 15 hours. There was obviously some discomfort, but it was easy enough to fall asleep.

I haven't been to physical therapy in weeks, and won't get a chance to go back til the first week in February, but I have been feeling great recently. I'm sorry for being vague, but I'm going to end here and go back and finally answer all your emails that have been piling up.

:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tamra!

Welcome Back! Glad to hear your trip went well...and you sound pretty much all smiles!

Minnie