"Birds make great sky-circles
of their freedom.
How do they learn it?
They fall, and falling,
they are given wings."

-Rumi (translated by Coleman Barks)

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Happy Anniversary

I had physical therapy again today. Apparently things seem to be getting better. But I wish I could feel the results more. Just a little something to keep me going.

It's been exactly a year since I started going to PT in New York. I understand I've been through a lot and come a long way, but I was hoping for better results after a year.

This might have a lot to do with the fact that I'm getting off steroids from my tonsillitis, but just tired and feel very alone tonight. I wish I had answers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tamra,

I just read this blog and am sorry that you were feeling so down and alone. I can certainly empathize with that feeling.

Just wanted to offer my support. You're not alone.

I admire your courage through all this mess. If anyone can get through this, you can!

Thinking and praying for you! :)
Miriam x