"Birds make great sky-circles
of their freedom.
How do they learn it?
They fall, and falling,
they are given wings."

-Rumi (translated by Coleman Barks)

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Not Very Talkative

This will have to be a quick update from my couch. This past Thursday I got my tonsils out, so I've been spending most of my time sleeping or lying down.

I was on antibiotics so much pre-surgery, that I did in fact get a yeast infection on Tuesday. I tried to eat as much yogurt and pro-biodics as possible, but it looks like I still can't catch a break. The good news is I diagnosed myself, and just went into the health center on campus to get it confirmed. Luckily I could still get the surgery on Thursday.

So everything is on a hold right now. Obviously no dilator exercises with a yeast infection. No working out after surgery. I'm just catching up on some couch time for two weeks. I've gotten a few emails in the past couple of days, I wanted to let everyone know that I am getting back to you. Just give me a few days to get back into action.

No comments: